After quite a long time, I decided to find some time to work on a new version of Repeto as I had may new ideas and received quite good feedbacks from the users. So, here it is. Welcome to EURUGO. New name, new layout, new features.
• Whole new design.
• We now require you to create an account to use the app. You can use either your Facebook or Twitter account or your email address. Don’t worry, the app is still free.
• All your data will be migrated to the new version of the app.
• We have added a small walkthrough the first time you open the new app.
• See all your data in the form of a calendar.
• Easily visualize the questions you have already answered and the ones you missed.
• Answer a question by swiping its cell to the left or by tapping on it.
• Create a question directly from the home screen of your device (3D Touch).
• Quick access to the stats of a question by pressing on its cell in the calendar (3D Touch).
• For better quality of your answers, we propose you five different types of answer: free text (what you had in the previous version), yes/no, number, time and a predefined list of answers you choose.
• The limit for a question is now 200 characters.
• The limit for an answer is now 400 characters.
• You can now export your data to other apps or send them by email or message.
• We have redesigned the pie chart.
• If you choose yes/no, time or number for your type of answer, you will have access to a line or bar chart.
And some bad news (sorry for that):
• We removed the support for iOS7.
• We removed the share to Facebook (we have some other ideas for that later).
• We removed the widget for now as there is an issue with Swift and some libraries we are using.
I hope you will enjoy this new version. If you have any ideas or suggestion, please drop us a line using the feedback form in the app.